Snack Attack - Out of this World Chips

Doritos have done it again and come out with some very interesting limited edition chips. Super Nova chips in honour on the new Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 movie. Although I have only just done a chip review on the After Dark Doritos I couldn't help myself when I saw these. I love anything Galaxy and I love the colour Green, how could I resist?


When I first spied the galaxy bag I was so excited, I completely missed the green chips. I was just so excited to see the explosion of colour. Then I spotted the green chips and I just had to try these. I thought to myself these couldn't possibly be green, so lets find out!



From the back of the packet

"Cosmic coloured chip
Zesty blast of lime
Dusted with volcanic Black Pepper
Take yourself to another galaxy with the stellar flavour and full on crunch of Doritos
Do you snack bold?"








YES YES YES! They are indeed green. Holy Moly these are green. I cannot believe how green these chips are. There is nothing natural about this colour. It is magical and out of this world. Depending on the light in which you look at them they are either more green or a turquoise colour, either are amazing. Perfect for the Guardians movie. It was love at first crunch with these chips. While they don't smell super strong, the lime really comes out and punches you in the mouth. The pepper could have been stronger but it still added a nice balance to the lime. Not a long lingering flavour but that doesn't matter because these chips are so addictive you keep going back for more. I try not to eat all the snacks when I'm taste testing but I couldn't put these down! After a while they will turn your tongue green, but that's all part of the experience and really with chips this colour I wasn't surprised.





You won't get any super natural powers from eating these, but you will enjoy a great tasting snack.
Go out and find yourself a packet and Happy Snacking!







I found these at an On the Run service station in South Australia










Comments

Popular Posts