Sofi got a sister

The creators of Sofi Spritz are back with a wonderful new flavour that is sure to be your go to summer drink. 

Sofi Spritz has been taking the world by storm and while their two original flavours were doing well it was time to release a new one and I was very excited when I saw that white peach was included. I find that it is under appreciated and often forgotten in favour of it's bigger, bolder sister the yellow peach. 
A take on a traditional Italian Bellini this young lady has got spunk. This drink has a soft orange peachy glow to it like the sun kissing the clouds at sunset, just before it blooms into a bright pink. The smells are balanced out so well in this with neither the peach or the ginger becoming overwhelming. The peach is delicate and sweet while the ginger adds a spice but again it's subtle and works with the peach and not against it. I could smell this all day long. The drink bursts with sweetness on your tongue starting out very fruity, then the ginger comes through only to disappear again and you are left with a light peach note that lingers in the mouth. The drink is sweet but still refreshing and a great compliment to a warm summers day.


I think that this flavour out of all three is the most balanced that they have created. It isn't too sweet and the peach and ginger just work so well together, which I was surprised because I had expected the ginger to over take the peach. 

Do yourself a flavour and get this lady in your life for the perfect summer experience 

If you would like to read my other blog then follow the link above and see what I thought of the original flavours.


Comments

Popular Posts