Snack Attack: Blue tongue twister

Have Smith's gone mad?!

That's how it feels when you see a packet of chips that claims to turn your tongue blue. I just couldn't walk away from these when I saw them, I was so curious. Would they taste the same as the normal ones? Would they look the same? HOW?!!

 As you can see from the photo these look like normal cheese Twisties. The light changed while I was taking photos so you can see a difference in the chips appearance.The actual chips are closer in colour to the warmer photo. The smell is slightly off from normal but still cheesy enough that you almost wouldn't notice a difference. They look normal, no specks of blue anywhere and no hidden blue inside. The first chip tasted different, like the smell. Not quite cheesy enough and a little chemically. After a few more though the cheese takes over and they just taste normal. You wouldn't think they were any different if they didn't immediately turn your tongue blue. I cant believe how blue they turned my tongue. Weird chip magic has been performed here, they look normal but then BAM!! they turn your mouth blue! 




Cheesy and Magic!
What more could you want from a chip?


Do yourself a flavour and give these a try before they disappear.


Rare photo of myself to show how blue your tongue gets after only a few chips.

Comments

Popular Posts